Welcome to the rozdeal.com
In using the service of rozdeal.com. You are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below:
All products/services and information displayed on rozdeal.com constitutes an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. rozdeal.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of rozdeal.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of rozdeal.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Though even rozdeal.com shall try to deliver the products as per the details/specifications given on the order form by the user, it reserves (in it’s absolute discretion) a right to deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons beyond it’s control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
1. PLACING AN ORDER:
Every order is delivered as per specifications of the product mentioned online. Even though rozdeal.com shall try to meet the date and time of delivery schedule as given by the user in the order form, any delayed/ early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation from rozdeal.com Shall take due caution at the time of delivery to deliver the product to the correct person at the address on the order form, but disclaims any responsibility for claims, damages, and/or compensation.
Cancellation by rozdeal.com:
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
rozdeal.com is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
2. Account and Registration Obligations:-
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein, he/she should seek clarifications from us through email and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.